UNI 220: Mindset Connections Program
No matter where you are in your academic career there are skills and strategies that can help you become a better, stronger version of YOU! Through self-reflective writing discover your potential by exploring topics and research that support you academically and personally. Students shape class dynamics by sharing their experiences in engaging discussions and activities.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Acquire and enhance emotional intelligence skills for success in and out of the classroom (e.g., maintaining motivation, coping with the semester, managing stress, developing selfawareness).
- Explore strengths and barriers that influence success (i.e., how mindset, perception, and beliefs influence behavior).
- Develop collaboration and communication skills through group processes (i.e., cultivate interdependence).
- Discover ways to stay focused and meet academic, personal, and professional goals.
- Identify and utilize ASU resources