Home / Explore / Advising, Forms, and Resources

Declaring a major

Interested in changing your major? It’s recommended you talk to your advisor about majors of interest to you.

Academic Advising

Meet with an advisor

Virtual Same-Day Advising
(instructions below)

Schedule an appointment

Or call us at 480-965-4464 to schedule an appointment.

It’s easy to feel lost at first. ASU offers more than 800 undergraduate and graduate degrees. But, rest assured, we are here to help - you should always feel like you have a roadmap to success. And, more critically, that you had a hand in crafting that map.



  • Downtown Campus
    Phone: 480-965-4464
  • Tempe Campus
    Urban Systems Engineering, room 138
    Phone: 480-965-4464
  • Polytechnic Campus
    Phone: 480-965-4464