Housing and Shelter
Central Arizona Shelter Services
230 S. 12th Ave.
Phoenix Arizona 85007
Family Housing Hub: http://www.fhhub.org/ - Families with minors
(coordinated entry point that will direct you to the shelter)
3307 E. Van Buren
Phoenix, AZ 85008
868 E University Dr.
Mesa, Arizona 85203
Rental Assistance — (Maricopa, Navajo, Pinal, and Yavapai Counties only)
*Gila and Apache Counties are excluded.
View this list of agencies providing rental assistance through Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP) CARES Act funding.
- EFSP offfers one month’s base rent only. No late fees or other fees are included
- You may combine rental assistance for other fees with other funding sources
- Rental assistance you receive for a different month that is provided by another funding source, does not prevent the use of EFSP funds for rental assistance;
- No income limitations or requirements
- You may only use EFSP for rental assistance one time per phase
- Agencies delivering this service may have other requirements of the landlords that must be provided (e.g., W-9)
- Spending period is through May 31, 2021 or until funds are spent.