UNI 150: Major and Career Exploration
This is the first course in the major and career exploration series you’ll take as an Exploratory
student. Start a journey to explore who you are, discover your options, and decide a major and career!
In this class you will:
- Take assessments and clarify your interests, passions and personality.
- Develop skills to research the majors or careers you are considering.
- Use information gathered to make a good decision.
- Create a plan for academic and career achievement.
Ready to explore your major and career interests?
UNI 250: Choosing a Major
Prerequisite: UNI 150 with a C or better.
Prepare for academic and professional success. Develop the skills you need to make a thoughtful choice that will lead to satisfaction and success academically and professionally!
- Develop a major and career goal that tap into your potential and motivates academic excellence.
- Focus on networking skills.
- Learn about and prepare for internships.
- Write a professional résumé
UNI 270: Career Direction for A Successful Future
Prerequisite: UNI 250 with a C or better
Explore factors that influence personal decision making and develop workplace skills.
- Discover personal strengths for educational and career goal setting.
- Develop skills in creating and accomplishing goals.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills.
- Identify the key skills that employers seek and you need to develop.
Spring 2021 schedule
The course found below is intended for exploratory incoming freshmen and are listed below. To register for UNI 150, use the course number to directly add the course on myASU. Alternatively, contact your advisor.
For more information, call us at 480 965-4956 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view available exploratory courses intended for non-freshmen, use Class Search.